Re: Fedora Core 5 Test Update: GConf2-2.14.0-1

Sorry, I don't understand why the packages in
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/5/i386/
are not being added to Rawhide.  I am interested in tracking Rawhide,
since I look forward to useing NetworkManager and Gutenprint 5.0.
Is there a plan to eventually add NetworkManager and Gutenprint
to the stable FC5 tree?  Would you recommend I track stable instead?
Since FC5 is already done, why is "testing" in this update path?

Thanks,
        Miles