Re: Kernel 2059 from Dave Jones fixes nvidia.ko loading

On 3/20/06, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:

> I'd really like to see them there, too. But the question remains even
> for livna: Is vmware player repackageable and redistributeable?

Here
http://www.vmware.com/download/eula/player_distribution.html
it says interested parties should get a written consent from them for
redistribution.
What scares me a is:
"You are prohibited from distributing the Software on a standalone
basis", so it seems they specifically made this license to allow
distribution of images along with the player, which I don't think
would be livna's situation.

If there is interest in getting packaging this, it could be worthwhile
to drop an email to the address on the bottom of the page.

Cheers

Gianluca