Re: FC5 no DVD iso?

Just past here the answer, given last day :

On 3/20/06, Giuseppe Castagna <Giuseppe Castagna ens fr> wrote:

>> Thanks, it just looked bizarre that in
>>
>> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/iso/
>>
>> you can find the 5 cd images but no DVD image.

I think that the download.fedora.redhat.com runs an apache/squid
combination  which does not deal with files larger than 2 GB. The DVD
iso thus does not get seen.

Filip Tsachev wrote:
So it's normal for the dvd iso to be missing at
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/iso/ ?
only at ftp?

Cheers,
Filip

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FilipTsachev

--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows !"