Re: ARGH! FC5 still doesn't sync with Pilot.

On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 12:52 +0200, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> Anybody got palm to work in FC5?
> (Never worked in late FC3; FC4 never worked [unless you used a special
> RPMs by Mark G. Adams] and now FC5.)
> No use in BZ' it. There are way to many open bugs about it as it is...
>
> Don't know if I should laugh or cry...
> Gilboa

Forgot to add:
Tungsten T3.
USB.

Problems:
A. Udev slow to create ttyUSB? entries, gpilotd dies while waiting.
B. If I create static ttyUSB[01],pilot under /etc/dev, either:
C. gpilot does nothing. The Palm starts syncing and quits immediately.
D. gpilot dies.

In general, there's nothing new. All bugs have been reported in the
past.

Gilboa