Fedora Release package from rawhide converts to core 5 repository

Updating with yum, and now it's pointing me back to the official fedora Core 5 repository.

How do I get back to updates from rawhide. Tried to upgrade back to fedora-release package from development Then tried uninstall of yum with re-install. Nothing. Still stuck pointing to official core 5 release.

Anyone else have this problem?