Re: Vendor only distributable packages - was " Kernel 2059 from Dave Jones fixes nvidia.ko loading"

jharnish ci grand-rapids mi us wrote:

I must admit that your argument is a very good one and one I will take as my answer.  I just hope that the attention that gcj and evince have had to make them ready for prime time will translate over to these other "holes".

Thanks

Joe

It they are just technical hurdles, yes. If they are legal issues like software patents, then it becomes more harder and you will have to wage political battles.

--
Rahul