CTRL-ALT-DEL vs. Menu Shutdown

All,

This should probably be in the regular fedora list since FC5 has been
released, but I just found something that I don't remember seeing any
other emails about and is in my opinion the wrong behavior.  When you
hit CTRL-ALT-DEL, the logout / shutdown screen should be the same as
when you select shutdown from the menu.  It's not.  It exhibits the same
behavior as FC4.

Brian