Re: CTRL-ALT-DEL vs. Menu Shutdown

Ray Strode wrote:

This should probably be in the regular fedora list since FC5 has been
released, but I just found something that I don't remember seeing any
other emails about and is in my opinion the wrong behavior.  When you
hit CTRL-ALT-DEL, the logout / shutdown screen should be the same as
when you select shutdown from the menu.  It's not.  It exhibits the same
behavior as FC4.

It might make sense to do something on this front.

And what about the hibernate / suspend options? Is there some way to configure these to be on one or both of the above mentioned dialogs?

cheers,

Havard

--
Havard Rast Blok