Re: Problems with Dell 2001FP monitor

I passed resolution=1024x768 at the prompt. The screen was not fully filled but the smaller screen showed all the details and an update was possible to be started. This when installing in GUI mode.

That didn't make any difference. I still didn't see everything.

If you need to see all the text mode screen vga=791 worked for me. I even saw the ascii art penguin.

Textmode was no problem. Within the text mode I could see it all, but would have preferred the GUI mode.

Thanks,
  Christian