Overhead on Core5 Compared to Core4

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:07:43 UTC 2006

On 3/22/06, Leslie Satenstein <lsatenstein at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes, it is true, Core test3 version with the patches as of March 15th for
> games was providing better results than the current Core5 DVD download (no
> patches yet applied)... I am waiting for one week before looking for
> updates.

with the patches applied? What are you talking about specifically with
regard to "patches"?  What games are you talking about? Assuming you
are using games that require accelerated hardware what video hardware
and drivers are you talking about?

-jef"gnome's mine game works great for me in fc5!"spaleta