AIGLX on FC5

Hi,

Dunno if this is just a bug or something, but I've noticed two very
annoying problems with AIGLX (I'm using a Toshiba A10 laptop, i810
driver (i852 chipset)).

1. It is dog slow with OpenOffice and I mean dog slow!
2. Drag and drop is dead. It just doesn't work.

Does anyone know if these need putting into BZ and if they do, what it
needs to be filed under?

TTFN

Paul
--
"ein zu starker starker Anblick kann Sie toten. Sie gegen gerade uber
den Rand mit dem festen Wissen des Wege vor Ihnen" - Linus Tordvals