FC5 boot off of external usb box : works fine

Have update my doc-page ---> http://www.brothersofnet.freesurf.fr/sans_popup/fc5/fc5-usb-boot.htm
FC5 boot off of usb external box.
Have customized few initrd, like one can see at the very end of the page.
Happy if it could help someone :)
Larry

Specification : spacialy for motherboard that cant boot off of usb nativly. Booting from dos .... have a look if you are interesting.
This is the only way to boot, for me !

Larry

LarryT wrote:
Thx Jonathan,
but this doesn't work for all external box. :(
I first tried, but have to do what i explained of the link ...