CUPS / lpr messed up?

Hi,

When I try to print anything, I keep getting the message

"There was a problem sending CUPS test page to 'ML2250' queue:

/usr/bin/lpr: The printer of class was not found

Is there a fix for this due or is it my machine?

dmesg | tail gives me

ppdev0: registered pardevice
ppdev0: unregistered pardevice
ppdev1: claim the port first
ppdev2: claim the port first
ppdev3: claim the port first
ppdev0: registered pardevice
ppdev0: unregistered pardevice
ppdev1: claim the port first
ppdev2: claim the port first
ppdev3: claim the port first

So it looks like something is messed up...

TTFN

Paul
--
"ein zu starker starker Anblick kann Sie toten. Sie gegen gerade uber
den Rand mit dem festen Wissen des Wege vor Ihnen" - Linus Tordvals