unable to run file.bin ?????????????

Hi,
I dont really know if this is a problem to this list or not ? Please tell me !
Here is the problem :
I would like to install a module from GMGE UPS to shutdown my pc when ups is on battery.
Here is what i did :

[root Fopadix-fc5 Desktop]# sh nsmlinuxv2_6_00.bin

Network Shutdown Module - Installer for Unix
Copyright � 2006 MGE UPS SYSTEMS
http://www.mgeups.com
Extracting archive... please wait.
tail: cannot open `+87' for reading: No such file or directory

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
Done.
nsmlinuxv2_6_00.bin: line 78: nsm*/install.sh: No such file or directory
[root Fopadix-fc5 Desktop]#

Does the problem come from FC5 or from the bin ?
Thx :)

--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows !"