Re: unable to run file.bin ?????????????

BTW, the binary can be downloaded there : http://www.mgeups.com/download/soft/install/linux/network/nsmlinuxv2_6_00.bin

thx :)

Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows !"

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 08:34 +0200, LarryT wrote:

Hi,
I dont really know if this is a problem to this list or not ? Please tell me !
Here is the problem :
I would like to install a module from GMGE UPS to shutdown my pc when ups is on battery.
Here is what i did :

Extracting archive... please wait.
tail: cannot open `+87' for reading: No such file or directory

The problem is in both, but mostly in the binary. The syntax for tail et
al. changed a little while back. The -n is no longer optional.