Re: Beep media player minimize issues on FC5

According to postings on Fedoraforum.org, this problem exists for both
beep media player as well as xmms. Both are programs that do not use
windows decorations. Has Metacity been patched in a way to make this
problem occur for such programs? It doesn't seem to be a problem on
other distros I've tried

Regards,
Simon