Yum upgrade not working.

tony tony at tgds.net
Sun Mar 26 14:20:54 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 26 mars 2006 à 07:57 -0600, Jeff Vian a écrit :

> I seem to remember changes in the yum.conf file between releases of FC.
> Also, in one of those releases (IIRC either FC3 or FC4)
> the /etc/yum.repos.d directory was added and repo definitions were
> mostly moved out of /etc/yum.conf.
>
> Check what you have there and verify that the FC5 repo files are in
> place and the repositories are enabled.

I have the latest version of yum (FC4) and the yum.repos.d is in place
(used it to do my FC2 -> FC4 upgrade yesterday) yum.conf has no repo
data. I am guessing that there is something here in my yum setup that is
pointing to FC4 repositories but reading the files does not tell me
this...

I have done "yum clean all" before doing "yum upgrade" but it just reads
from the FC4 repository once again.

Tony