Mysql Query Browser...

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon Mar 27 23:29:40 UTC 2006

Hello,
   I know that the query browser was disabled in FC5 due to seg faults.
I found on the MySQL bug tracker however a patch that will fix it for
FC5. I used it with a src rpm to create an rpm for my machine. I've been
using it for a couple days now no problem. Just thought I'd mention it,
as I didn't see anything in bugzilla for mysql-query-browser... Though I
remember seeing an email on this list about it.

The bug report:
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=16935

The patch is available here:

http://www.paulbanks.org.uk/patches/mysqlquerybrowser.fc5.1.patch

Just thought it could come in handy if you wanted to release the query
browser for FC5.

--
Nathanael D. Noblet
Gnat Solutions