Where Do I find Samba, as it was in TEST 3

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 03:45:08 UTC 2006

I used the option to  update after install, and chose smb* and Samba and clients. In Fc4 and in the past, I saw them in the Internet GUI for Gnome. But they are not there.

I found smbk* in kde with root, but I have not been able to get past seeing the other pc's on the system. When I run  rpm -qa samba*  I see that it was installed.

After loging in (and it works with fc4 and it worked with Core5 test3) I was able to see the shared disks.
How do I get to do that again?

Leslie