OtherBugsDependingOnThis

Three of the bugs I have filed for FC5 had a change made that states 'OtherBugsDependingOnThis' and a bug number is listed. In all three cases (there are only two additional bug numbers involved) the bugs state, "You are not authorized to access bug #XXXXXX. I was curious if there is a reason as to why the bugs are hidden like this.

Thank you,
Jason