Re: is it possible to disable auto-mount partition ?

Charles Curley wrote:
On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 03:50:39PM +0200, LarryT wrote:

Hi :)
I would like to know if there is a way to disable the gnome auto-mount before operations on partitions, and restart it after the operations.

The fact that gnome automount a new created partition, or resized, or thigns like that, makes problem with GParted ...
So does anyone know any thing about that, please ? :)

From the top panel, Desktop -> Preferences -> Removeable Drives and
Media. I have everything there unchecked.

Thank you Charles,
But it seems to only concern the removeable drives, and not the new-ceated or enlraged partitions, am i wrong ?

--

Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows !"