Proposals for mono-basic and monodoc

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Nov 4 13:22:00 UTC 2006

On Saturday 04 November 2006 08:13, Paul wrote:
> What is the depth of feeling for moving mono-basic into extras and
> monodoc into core?

Personally, given Novells deal with Microsoft, I'd rather see mono get purged
from Fedora all together.  Any future developments in Mono from Novell and
their partners Microsoft have far too much risk of being tainted for my
tastes.

That said, I'd hold off on any package shuffling between Core and Extras for
now.  We're (the Fedora Board and Core cabal) cooking something up that will
render this futile.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora