Issue with ExecCGI in document root with fc6

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Sun Nov 5 02:00:05 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 18:25 +0000, Mike Martin wrote:
> Does anyone know what I have to do in FC6 to get cgi scripts to run
> from document root

In the interest of security, don't.

There is a script directory already configured (/var/www/cgi) for
running cgi scripts.  I would never recommend that you allow scripts to
be run under /var/www/html.

If you insist on doing so, look at the config for /var/www/cgi and
enable the same for /var/www/html.  Selinux will also play a part in
getting it to work.