Argh! Help!

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 13:47:23 UTC 2006

Hi,

Something has gone badly wrong on my rawhide system. It looks like
something (probably glibc) has gone hideously wrong when installing
itself as all I get now when I boot up is that it unmounts the
old /proc, /sys etc directory and when it tries to mount the new /proc ,
complains that it can't and cannot recover from this.

Please help - how to I get out of this fix? I've got the rescue disc,
have mounted and can chroot to /mnt/sysimage and it seems mostly okay.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Der einzige Weg, Leute zu kontrollieren ist sie anzulügen" - L. Ron
"Ich kann kein Science-Fiction schreiben" Hubbard; Lügner, Betrüger,