Fedora Testing - Meeting Notes

Ronald Warsow rwarsow at online.de
Tue Nov 14 15:57:59 UTC 2006

hi will woods,

Will Woods wrote:
> Thanks to everyone (all 6 of you) who came to the first Fedora Testing
> meeting. Notes from the meeting are available on the wiki:
> One thing that came up during the meeting - we don't know how many
> testers there are. So, how many of you are there?

+1 (without any warranty !, caused by absence of time)

*sigh*, it a shame that sooo few people are interesting in testing !
(okay i understand!: complaining/claiming is less time consuming...)

> If you're interested in testing Fedora - either by running rawhide

currently running x86_64 rawhide, but there are some partitions free or
a aged PIII box...

is this something useful/for interest ?????

> and letting us know if stuff breaks.. please respond here, or come to
> #fedora-testing and say "hi".

not practicable to me for now, 'cause not very familiar in english
(small) talking, but if you provide it readable...

  > If there's any questions or comments, please email me.

it would good to know to test against *what*.
currently my idea is to test against the bz's in the announcements.

why not to broadcast "testers searched" on *fedora-list* ?

any (better) idea's ?

--
ronald