Re: mozilla-devel equivalent in fc6

substituting mozilla with firefox in spec file, the program compiles.
But at startup it segfaults...
I can setup initial preferences, but at running the prg itself segfaults.
Gianluca

On 11/16/06, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca cecchi gmail com> wrote:
I fI understood correctly seamonkey substituted mozilla in fc6.
What for the mozilla-devel package.
I don't find a seamonkye-devel for include files...
I would like to recompile democracy 0.9.1 while waiting for 0.9.2 and
in spec file I have mozilla-devel as dependancy.
Thaks in advance.
Gianluca