Re: FC6Pre images relelased! md5sum??

sean wrote:
Will Woods wrote:

As promised, we have pushed FC6 prerelease images to the trackers:

The following install-blocking bugs have been tested and should be fixed
in these images:
#206876: GRUB claims initrd is too big for memory on x86_64
#206453: installed x86_64/ppc system missing initrd, cannot boot
#206202: Anaconda traceback during lvcreate on ppc64
#206913: Anaconda exception on upgrade from FC5
#208080: ahci/ata_piix mixup causes Anaconda to not find SATA disks
This is not a complete list of bugs fixed, just some of the most
troublesome installer bugs from Test3.

There *is* a known bug when trying to install using Fedora Extras in
this release. Luckily we already have a fix for it that you can use with
these images! Just follow the directions here:
You can get the update image from here:
This will also help us test the Anaconda Update code, so if you're
thinking of using Extras, please give it a shot!

Another note: the keyboard won't work in firstboot. The mouse is fine,
though, so you can click your way through. I believe we already have a
fix for this, but it just didn't make it in time for this release.

Enjoy the updated images, and happy testing. Be sure to keep your
newly-installed FC6pre systems up to date and keep on testing as we make
the final push towards the release of FC6!

 what's the md5sum??

The SHA1SUM is within the torrent itself. If you use torrent, you dont have to verify this manually anyway.