Re: FC6Pre images relelased!

> Okay, I would like to do this. I can't get anywhere on the nfs install
> from images that I received from the torrent.
>
> So, I have the rescue CD.  How does one install via the rawhide?

boot: linux askmethod vga=788
language, keyboard, HTTP (or FTP), DHCP/IPv4/IPv6, server, pathname

The server is without the "http://"; or "ftp://"; prefix.
The pathname depends on the mirror, and probably ends in
"/development/i386/os".
The "vga=788" makes VTn be higher resolution.
Use "vga=791" for still higher.
(Omit "vga=..." for non-multisync monitor; gives 640x480).