evolution doesn't always like to close

My emails been acting up and I had a HD failure on my server so please
forgive me if this has been brought up already.
If I open evolution and leave it open, delete some email (all IMAP
accounts) it doesn't like to close. If I just open it , read the mail
then close it right away it closes fine. Has anyone else had this
problem? Has it been filled, if not how can I debug this and file it.
Sorry, I'm new to bugzilla and all the testing stuff.