repo madness

tomhorsley at adelphia.net tomhorsley at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 4 13:57:10 UTC 2006

> The question is if that yum bug is present in FC6 or not...

It sure seems to be - in fact, one of the things I noticed last
night with both repos enabled was that the primary.xml.gz
file in the yum cache for extras was bit for bit identical
to the one in the cache for devel, which sure seems like
it means yum downloaded the info from the wrong repo.

When I did wget's of the baseurl/repodata/primary.xml.gz
files manually for each repo, I got different files.