Re: subversion-1.4

parta wrote:

Hi

Why isnt subversion-1.4 not available in any of the fedora updates. Not even in the fedora core 6 updates.
Its been available for about a month now.

--
pritam

Actually, it was released September 16, but I agree with you subversion 1.4.x would be nice, especially
as odd version numbers are development releases.

BTW, Subversion 1.4 compiles just fine on FC5 so I imagine it shouldn't be that hard to make a rpm package
as well.

Regards
Uno Engborg.