Re: Intel GMA 950?

Justin Conover wrote:
I was curious about size too and wondering if the 14.1 is a lot smaller than the 15.4 or just a tad bit. I know I could do the math, but visually makes a difference sometimes :)

14.1" is a nice size.  I do most of my work with an external monitor,
but when I move from the desk the smaller screen is big enough to be
"almost full-size" but still makes for a laptop that is noticeable
lighter and smaller than most 15" laptops.  The Dell E1404 is not
the lightest 14" laptop you can get, but you can get it for a good
price.  (Search for one of the online coupon codes.)
--
	--Per Bothner
per bothner com   http://per.bothner.com/