missing rhythmbox features (or am I just blind?)

I'm just reading through the release notes for rhythmbox-0.9.6
(http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/news.html) and I noticed the
line:

* turn CD burning into a plugin (William Jon McCann: #344300)

which got me to thinking why it's been turned into a plugin when I can't
see it as a feature to start with.

Down the page I notice the release notes for earlier versions and see CD
burning mentioned a few more times.

When will this be exposed to the fedora users?  I would love to be able
to be able to burn CD's (for legitimate reasons of course), and being
able to do it in rhythmbox would be fantastic.

R.
 It's much better on my side"