openvz inclusion in fedora or RHEL

Hi

I have read somewhere openvz people talking about getting openvz included in Fedora or RHEL.
Is there any such plan, and then how will you maintain the kernel-updates when openvz is released for kernels that are quite mature.
I thing you people are already having trouble with maintaning Xen kernels for every kernel that is released. And openvz is going to be more difficult to maintain

--
pritam