Re: openvz inclusion in fedora or RHEL

parta wrote:
Hi

I have read somewhere openvz people talking about getting openvz included in Fedora or RHEL. Is there any such plan, and then how will you maintain the kernel-updates when openvz is released for kernels that are quite mature. I thing you people are already having trouble with maintaning Xen kernels for every kernel that is released. And openvz is going to be more difficult to maintain

They would probably need to work into getting their patches into the upstream kernel.

Rahul