Have reached a point where I feel p***ed

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/197033

It has been enough time to downgrade the driver or request more feedback
from users who are hit hard by this. But what has happened instead? The
"bugzilla > /dev/null" syndrom again. Zero interest in avoiding this
serious regression compared with FC5.

I'm not impressed. Actually, I'm in really bad mood, and that is the
case seldomly.

Thanks for listening.