RE: vmware server on fc6 with 2741 no longer installs (missingconfig.h)

I'd already copied the stub back from another kernel version.

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Dave Jones
Sent: 05 October 2006 16:42
To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases
Subject: Re: vmware server on fc6 with 2741 no longer installs
(missingconfig.h)

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 03:54:02PM +0100, Steve Hanselman wrote:
 > Is there a browsable SVN or CVS tree for the fc6 kernel anywhere?
 >

 > Anybody know why the file has been removed rather than replaced with
 > stub?

It's been a stub for some time. It's unnecessary.  Just remove
the #include <linux/config.h>

	Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk

The information contained in this email is intended for the personal and confidential use
of the addressee only. It may also be privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have
received  this communication in error, please notify Brendata immediately on:

+44 (0)1268 466100, or email 'technical brendata co uk'

Brendata (UK) Ltd
Nevendon Hall, Nevendon Road, Basildon, Essex. SS13 1BX  UK
Registered Office as above. Registered in England No. 2764339

See our current vacancies at www.brendata.co.uk