Re: firefox/thunderbird dying?

Firefox just died on me again.  This is with a fresh 'yum upgrade' last
night, re-booting, and a simpler/cleaner xorg.conf.

This is using the i810 driver. I'll try switching to the vesa driver.
If the bug persists with the vesa driver, I'll report it as a bug
in firefox (though it may well be something else, I guess); otherwise
I'll report it as a i810 bug.
--
	--Per Bothner
per bothner com   http://per.bothner.com/