Re: Have reached a point where I feel p***ed

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:10:32 -0400, Alan Cox wrote:

> It's still the wrong time to start complaining however, its
> one for errata.

Right. I was too easy to forget about

  $ grep excl /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-development.repo
  exclude=xorg-x11-drv-mga

until an update of yum broke that and upgraded to the broken mga driver
again. A day later I would not have noticed because it seems another yum
update has fixed exclude= already.

The earlier complaints in bugzilla and later on 1-2 lists have gone
unnoticed, though.