Re: Have reached a point where I feel p***ed

On Thursday 05 October 2006 22:37, Jim Cornette wrote:
> I filed a bug report and referenced the text installer being out of
> sync. I'll files a bug report regarding selecting the customizing
> packages via the F2 key shows packages from the group different from the
> highlighted main group. I figured that this problem could not have been
> overlooked. Someone would report or catch this problem.

This (package groups wrong) has been reported, and I do believe already fixed
in CVS, and possibly in the rawhide that hit this afternoon.   The stalling
issue may very well be due to 256megs~ of ram.  We ran into this today as
well, we were going to spend some time duplicating and diagnosing tomorrow.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora