konqueror does not run from menu, and other thing

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 00:25:45 UTC 2006

Dear all,
   I am back to testing.  I have updated my machine to
latest 20061006 updates.  Now konqueror does not run
from menu, both KDE and GNOME had to invoke
terminal to run konqueror

[olivares at localhost ~]$ konqueror &
[1] 3006

[olivares at localhost ~]$ cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora Core release 5.92 (FC6 Test3)

I also got a fatal module error when booting newer
kernel
[olivares at localhost ~]$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.18-1.2741.fc6 #1 SMP
Wed Oct 4 20:16:33 EDT 2006 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
[olivares at localhost ~]$

acpi_cpufreq or something like this was module invalid
or not found.  I have checked system log but cannot
find the message.  Will get back on Monday to try
fixes or find out that problem has been fixed.

Regards,

Antonio