can't install FC6 test3 on new core 2 duo box

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Sat Oct 7 19:40:22 UTC 2006

Try to search this list. There were some troubles reported, but they are
related mainly tu IDE/SATA used. This one has VIA chipset, so thats
different..

Adam Pribyl

On Sat, 7 Oct 2006, Jeff Stockett wrote:

> Default options throughout on install:
>

> Mobo:  ASRock 775Dual-VSTA
>
> Processor:  Core 2 Duo E6300
>
> RAM: 2GB Dual Channel DDR400
>
> HDD: 120GB IDE hard drive on primary bus
>
> Removable: DVD on second bus
>

> The torrent verified ok, and the media says it is ok - but what happens is
> when it gets to the part where it says "Preparing installation." then it
> appears to just abort the installation and shutdown.  The board runs other
> operating systems fine - so I don't think it is a problem with the hardware.
>

> Any ideas?  Thanks!

Odchozi zprava neobsahuje viry, protoze nebyla odeslana z Windows.
Otestovano zdarma a legalne na OS Linux.
(Proc pouzivat Linux - http://proc.linux.cz/).