JMicron controller: Success

The latest rescue ISO was able to read the IDE CDROM on
the JMicron controller on my new P965 motherboard.
I downloaded the i386 development off the internet,
and the result seems to work.

Unfortunately, I'm still looking for a distro that has
a Flightgear that works with USB yoke and pedals,
Festival, and a development system.
--
Chuck Forsberg    caf omen com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665