Re: Am I shooting for the stars asking for kernel 2.6.19 RC1 for

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, Kwan Lowe wrote:

of course it won't work "cleanly," hence the need for

  $ yes '' | make oldconfig

to bring that FC stock config file into sync with the features of the
newer tree.

Sure, try that.

Hmmm. I'm not in the mood to "try" these on an operational machine...
unfortunately, that's all I have. I will let Dave Jones and friends keep having all of the fun. :-)