Default home page - Impressive!

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Mon Oct 9 23:31:43 UTC 2006

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On 10/8/06, Jim Cornette <fct-cornette at insight.rr.com> wrote:
>> I just noticed the default home page. I like the looks of it and the
>> links and categories seem to be what would help a user find helpful
>> material.
>> Great job!
>> Jim
>
> Just saw the screen shot, it really does look a lot better. Plus I see
> you're using my browser of choice...cool.

Seamonkey lives! Great for email and great for browsing. It works for
editing also for basic functionality.
Too bad that trying to attach to the Fedora Extras choice during install
segfaulted. I would have installed seamonkey and the other Fedora-Extras
in one routine.

Is this feature failing for others? I failed to file the exception that
I encountered.
Jim

--
"World conquerors sometimes become fools, but fools never become world
conquerors."