Re: Default home page - Impressive!

David Nielsen wrote:
søn, 08 10 2006 kl. 14:05 -0400, skrev Jim Cornette:
I just noticed the default home page. I like the looks of it and the links and categories seem to be what would help a user find helpful material.
Great job!

While I agree there's a slight bug (and where to file those on default
webpages I wonder), regardless our planet is not called Planet Fedora,
it's Fedora People thus the link needs to be renamed.

Ahem. Its also Planet Fedora - http://planet.fedoraproject.org. If you find bugs on the page, file them against Fedora release notes package.

Rahul