Re: konqueror does not run from menu, and other thing

I'm seeing this problem too.  I installed FC6 test3 some time ago, and
I mostly use gnome.  If I enter the command

konqueror

at a command line, it works.  But neither the menu nor entering the command

kfmclient openProfile webbrowsing

works.  If I enter that kfmclient command, it gives the message

kbuildsycoca running...

but konqueror never appears.

And it's kind of annoying --- I have some webdav folders that I need
to access, and I can't get nautilus to open them (It keeps asking for
my password over and over and over and over...) and konqueror can open
them.

-- Garrett Mitchener

running command from terminal opens konqueror nicely.

What could be happening?

Has this happened to someone else?

Regards,