Re: Unable to build NVIDIA kernel module

On 10/9/06, Ian Lists <ian-list insourced us> wrote:
I agree, but I always seem to get the best support from the open source community thats why I posted.

I agree with you, just because some folks dont want to mix open with
free does not mean we all feel t he same.  I am very happy top be
using the Nvidia driver, along with some additional audip and video
software that does not come with fedora.

And I am quite happy to ask other fedora users for info and help with
the above,  and I was reading this thread because I had a solution for
the problem (which has already been posted by someone else)

And I still feel like one of the good guys when I sleep at night ;-)

--
Rob