Questions about system-config-* tools

I've been using some of the system-config-* tools under FC6T4. They all seem to use
the consolehelper application. Some questions:

1) How is the root authentication cached? I notice that the first use of the tool
requires entering the root pw, but subsequent ones do not. I would like to turn off
this feature to force root auth every time.

2) Is it possible for system-config-securitylevel-tui also prompt for root pw?
Currently it exits with "ERROR - You must be root to run lokkit."

3) When running system-config-packages as non-root, it throws an error "Unknown
Error" instead of putting up the root password dialog. Twice so far this error has
occurred when running as the root user.

--
* The Digital Hermit   http://www.digitalhermit.com
* Unix and Linux Solutions   kwan digitalhermit com