Re: Calling yum from within a kickstart file in fc6pre

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 05:35:45PM +0200, Mogens Kjaer wrote:
> For FC <= 5, I could call yum during the
> kickstart installation from the %post section.
>
> When I do this in FC6-pre, I get the following error:
>
> /usr/bin/yum -y install nautilus-open-terminal

Why not add nautilus-open-terminal to the %packages section? Assuming
it's in the disty and not in extras or some such.

<rant>g-o-t should be installed by default anyway. This is Linux,
where we assume the users are adults, not Windows, where MS assumes
the users are children.</rant>